With a stay at Blackwell Grange Hotel in Darlington, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Blackwell Grange Golf Club and St Cuthbert Church. This hotel is 13.2 mi (21.3 km) from Yorkshire Dales National Park and 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Darlington Civic Theatre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 108 individually decorated guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.Amenities
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a ballroom.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Havelock's, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekends from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Blackwell Grange Golf Club - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
St Cuthbert Church - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Darlington Civic Theatre - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Darlington Arena - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Darlington Railway Centre and Museum - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Croft Circuit - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Paddock Farm Nursery & Water Gardens - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
Windlestone Hall Country Park - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
Georgian Theatre Royal - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
Richmondshire Museum - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
Millgate House Garden - 19.4 km / 12.1 mi
Green Howards Museum - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
Richmond Castle - 19.6 km / 12.2 mi
Richmond Market Place - 19.6 km / 12.2 mi
The Station - 19.7 km / 12.3 mi
The preferred airport for Blackwell Grange Hotel is Durham (MME-Teesside Intl.) - 11.7 km / 7.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 10.00 for adults and GBP 10 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Fitness facilities
- -Luggage storage
- -Banquet hall
- -Meeting rooms
- -Spa services on site