Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Champigne, Château des Briottières is in a rural location, within a 15-minute drive of Anjou Golf and Country Club and Contigne Cathedral. This 4-star hotel is 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from Chateau du Plessis Bourre and 16.6 mi (26.8 km) from Musee Jean Lurat et de la Tapisserie Contemporaine.
Make yourself at home in one of the 16 guestrooms. Digital television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite for dinner at Château des Briottières, a restaurant which specializes in French cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Champigne? This hotel has 2152 square feet (200 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 11 PMIf you are planning to arrive after 6 PM please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to October.
- Pool access available from 9 AM to 7 PM.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 20.00 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed during the winter season.
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Luggage storage
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tennis on site
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator