When you stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Cleveland East Beachwood in Beachwood, you'll be in the business district, within a 15-minute drive of Cuyahoga Valley National Park and MGM Northfield Park. This hotel is 8.8 mi (14.1 km) from Case Western Reserve University and 8.9 mi (14.4 km) from Cleveland Clinic.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 404 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and MP3 docking stations. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 37-inch LCD televisions with premium TV channels provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Beachwood? This hotel has 17,000 square feet (2 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
ETON Chagrin Blvd Shopping Center - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Maltz Museum of Jewish Heritage - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The Temple Tifereth Israel - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
St Dominic Catholic Church - 4.7 km / 3 mi
Thistledown Racetrack - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Nature Center at Shaker Lakes - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
Hawthorne Valley Country Club - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
St Ann Shrine - 10.4 km / 6.4 mi
Cain Park - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
South Chagrin Reservation - 11.8 km / 7.4 mi
Tinkers Creek Viaduct Park - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Cuyahoga Valley National Park - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Children's Museum of Cleveland - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
StoneWater Golf Club - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Karamu House - 13.3 km / 8.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Hopkins Intl. Airport (CLE) - 34.4 km / 21.4 mi
Cleveland, OH (CGF-Cuyahoga County) - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Cleveland, OH (BKL-Burke Lakefront) - 21.2 km / 13.2 mi
Akron, OH (AKC-Akron Fulton Intl.) - 52.9 km / 32.8 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton Cleveland East Beachwood is Hopkins Intl. Airport (CLE).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Poolside bar
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Spa tub
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -One meeting room
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Arcade/game room
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 2
- -Conference space size (feet) - 17,000
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Indoor pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available