With a stay at Elizabeth Pointe Lodge in Fernandina Beach (Ocean Cay), you'll be steps from Fernandina Beach Main Beach Park and 5 minutes by foot from Fort Clinch State Park. This beach bed & breakfast is 28.7 mi (46.2 km) from Naval Submarine Base Kings Bay and 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Amelia Island Lighthouse.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 25 air-conditioned rooms featuring DVD players and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include complimentary newspapers and complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the bed & breakfast's 24-hour room service. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Fernandina Beach? This bed & breakfast has 400 square feet (37 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Fernandina Beach Main Beach Park - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Fort Clinch State Park - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Amelia Island Lighthouse - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Egan's Creek Greenway Trail - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Fernandina Beach Historic District - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Fernandina Little Theatre - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Baptist Medical Center - Nassau - 3.1 km / 2 mi
Seaside Park - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Blue Door Artists - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Island Art Association Gallery - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Amelia Community Theatre - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Amelia Island Museum of History - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Island Falls Golf - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Fernandina Plaza Historic State Park - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Fernandina Beach Golf Club - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Jacksonville Intl. Airport (JAX) - 44.8 km / 27.8 mi
Jacksonville, FL (CRG-Jacksonville Executive at Craig) - 61.7 km / 38.3 mi
The preferred airport for Elizabeth Pointe Lodge is Jacksonville Intl. Airport (JAX).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to arrive after hours must contact the property at least 48 hours prior to arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests under 12 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Free reception
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -One meeting room
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Beach towels
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Conference space size (feet) - 400
- -Conference space size (meters) - 37
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Mountain biking nearby