Days Inn by Wyndham Jacksonville Airport
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Days Inn by Wyndham Jacksonville Airport in Jacksonville, you'll be in the entertainment district, within a 15-minute drive of Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens and River City Market Place. This hotel is 11.8 mi (19 km) from Jacksonville Museum of Modern Art and 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from Jacksonville Symphony Orchestra.
Make yourself at home in one of the 112 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional amenities at this hotel include a television in a common area, a picnic area, and barbecue grills. If you'd like to spend the day shopping, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.
Grab a bite from the grocery/convenience store serving guests of Days Inn by Wyndham Jacksonville Airport. A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Jacksonville? This hotel has facilities measuring 525 square feet (49 square meters), including a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old. Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 10 PM.
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Extended parking fee: USD 3.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free airport transportation
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Free shopping center shuttle
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Multilingual staff
- -Picnic area
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- -Free self parking
- -Computer station
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour business center
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-in
- -Outdoor pool
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas