With a stay at Marriott Kansas City Overland Park in Overland Park, you'll be in the business district, within a 5-minute drive of Overland Park Convention Center and Corporate Woods. This hotel is 11.5 mi (18.4 km) from University of Missouri-Kansas City and 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from Starlight Theatre.Rooms
Stay in one of 398 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at Epicure, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to noon for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Overland Park? This hotel has facilities measuring 10010 square feet (930 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Overland Park Convention Center - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Corporate Woods - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Towne Center Plaza - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Overland Park 9/11 Memorial - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Nerman Museum of Contemporary Art - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Johnson County Community College - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Museum at Prairiefire - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Oak Park Mall - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Overland Park Soccer Complex - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Deanna Rose Children's Farmstead - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Glenwood Theatre at Red Bridge - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Minor Park Golf Course - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Epic Indoor Sports - 10.4 km / 6.4 mi
International House of Prayer - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Falcon Valley Golf Course - 14 km / 8.7 mi
The preferred airport for Marriott Kansas City Overland Park is Kansas City, MO (MCI-Kansas City Intl.) - 55.9 km / 34.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to October.
- Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 8.00 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Reception hall
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Picnic area
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 16
- -Conference space size (feet) - 10010
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Conference space size (meters) - 930
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available