Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Duesseldorf (Loerick), Lindner Congress Hotel is within a 10-minute drive of North Rhine-Westphalia Art Collection and German Opera at River Rhein. This 4-star hotel is 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from Duesseldorf City Hall and 3.7 mi (6 km) from Rhine Tower.
Stay in one of 272 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a sauna and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
Enjoy international cuisine at Belle Etoile, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Duesseldorf? This hotel has facilities measuring 22564 square feet (2096 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 stars.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 21 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 19 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 39.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed between 23 December and 02 January.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Meeting rooms
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Electric car charging station