Kansas City Marriott Downtown
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Kansas City Marriott Downtown, you'll be centrally located in Kansas City, steps from Power and Light District and 3 minutes by foot from Kansas City Convention Center. This hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Sprint Center and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 970 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and Smart televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an indoor pool and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at MetropolitanKC, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. This hotel has 12 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Power and Light District - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Municipal Auditorium - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Kansas City Convention Center - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Arvest Bank Theatre at the Midland - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kansas City Power and Light Building - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Kansas City Public Library - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
College Basketball Experience - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Sprint Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kansas City City Hall - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Clark's Point - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
City Market of Kansas City - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Arabia Steamboat Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Edge of Hell Haunted House - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Science City at Union Station - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The preferred airport for Kansas City Marriott Downtown is Kansas City, MO (MCI-Kansas City Intl.) - 31.3 km / 19.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 15.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 19.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Nearby parking fee: USD 12 per 24 hours
- Late check-out fee: USD 100 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Snack bar/deli
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Indoor pool
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Reception hall
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Number of buildings/towers - 2
- -Number of floors - 22
- -Year Built - 1988
- -Number of meeting rooms - 12
- -Total number of rooms - 970
- -Conference space size (meters) - 17400