Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Kansas City Marriott Downtown, you'll be centrally located in Kansas City, steps from Power and Light District and 3 minutes by foot from Kansas City Convention Center. This 4-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Sprint Center and 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Kansas City City Hall.Rooms
Stay in one of 970 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This hotel also features gift shops/newsstands, wedding services, and a television in a common area.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at MetropolitanKC, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Kansas City? This hotel has facilities measuring 128805 square feet (11966 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Power and Light District - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Municipal Auditorium - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Kansas City Convention Center - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Arvest Bank Theatre at the Midland - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kansas City Power and Light Building - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Kansas City Public Library - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
College Basketball Experience - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Sprint Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kansas City City Hall - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
City Market of Kansas City - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Arabia Steamboat Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
CrossroadsKC at Grinders - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Belger Art Center - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Edge of Hell Haunted House - 1.7 km / 1 mi
The preferred airport for Kansas City Marriott Downtown is Kansas City, MO (MCI-Kansas City Intl.) - 30.9 km / 19.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Pool access available from 5:30 AM to 9:00 PM.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 15.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 26.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 100 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Vending machine
- -Reception hall
- -Swimming pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 47
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Valet for wheelchair-equipped vehicle
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Conference space size (feet) - 128805
- -Conference space size (meters) - 11966
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available