With a stay at Kansas City Marriott Downtown, you'll be centrally located in Kansas City, within a 5-minute walk of Kansas City Convention Center and Municipal Auditorium. This 4-star hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Sprint Center and 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Union Station.Rooms
Stay in one of 970 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an indoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at MetropolitanKC, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Kansas City? This hotel has facilities measuring 128805 square feet (11966 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Municipal Auditorium - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Kansas City Convention Center - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Arvest Bank Theatre at the Midland - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kansas City Power and Light Building - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Kansas City Public Library - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
College Basketball Experience - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kansas City City Hall - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Sprint Center - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Clark's Point - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
City Market of Kansas City - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Arabia Steamboat Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
CrossroadsKC at Grinders - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Edge of Hell Haunted House - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Chambers of Edgar Allan Poe - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The preferred airport for Kansas City Marriott Downtown is Kansas City Intl. Airport (MCI) - 30.5 km / 19 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place Disinfectant is used to clean the property Guests are provided with hand sanitizer The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. It is property policy that all guests must wear a face mask within public areas of the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Pool access available from 5:30 AM to 9:00 PM.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 15.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 26.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 100 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Vending machine
- -Reception hall
- -Swimming pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 47
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Indoor pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Valet for wheelchair-equipped vehicle
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Conference space size (feet) - 128805
- -Conference space size (meters) - 11966
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available