Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Kansas City (Country Club Plaza Area), InterContinental Kansas City at The Plaza is a 5-minute walk from Fountain of Neptune and 8 minutes by foot from JC Nichols Memorial Fountain. This 4-star hotel is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Kansas City Art Institute and 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 371 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Rooms have private balconies. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at The Oak Room, a fine-dining restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Full breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Kansas City? This hotel has facilities measuring 26000 square feet (2415 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Country Club Plaza - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Country Club Plaza - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Fountain of Neptune - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Loose Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
JC Nichols Memorial Fountain - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Mill Creek Park - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Battle of Westport - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Southmoreland Park - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Kansas City Art Institute - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Riot Room - 1.7 km / 1 mi
National Museum of Toys and Miniatures - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
University of Missouri-Kansas City - 2 km / 1.3 mi
39th Street West - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
The preferred airport for InterContinental Kansas City at The Plaza is Kansas City, MO (MCI-Kansas City Intl.) - 43.4 km / 27 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 11.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 11.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 18 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 25.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per night plus USD 25 one-time cleaning
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 11
- -Number of meeting rooms - 12
- -Year Built - 1972
- -Total number of rooms - 371
- -Conference space size (feet) - 26000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 2415
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Steam room
- -Valet parking (surcharge)