Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Phillips Kansas City Curio Collection by Hilton, you'll be centrally located in Kansas City, steps from Power and Light District and 4 minutes by foot from Kansas City Convention Center. This 4-star hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Sprint Center and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Kansas City City Hall.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 216 guestrooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services. This Art Deco hotel also features complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility and a ballroom. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 3 miles.Dining
Enjoy Italian cuisine at Tavernonna, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 1 PM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Power and Light District - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Arvest Bank Theatre at the Midland - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Municipal Auditorium - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kansas City Convention Center - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kansas City Public Library - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kansas City Power and Light Building - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
College Basketball Experience - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Sprint Center - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kansas City City Hall - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts - 1 km / 0.6 mi
City Market of Kansas City - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Arabia Steamboat Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
CrossroadsKC at Grinders - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Belger Art Center - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Edge of Hell Haunted House - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Phillips Kansas City Curio Collection by Hilton is Kansas City, MO (MCI-Kansas City Intl.) - 31.4 km / 19.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: USD 1.75 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5.00 and USD 15.00 for adults, USD 5.00 and USD 15.00 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -24-hour business center
- -Free area shuttle
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Free use of nearby fitness center
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Number of floors - 20
- -Total number of rooms - 216
- -Year Built - 1931
- -Conference space size (meters) - 2109
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms