With a stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Memphis Downtown, you'll be centrally located in Memphis, steps from AutoZone Park and within a 10-minute walk of FedEx Forum. This hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Beale Street and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Orpheum Theatre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 280 air-conditioned rooms featuring LED televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands. This hotel also features wedding services, a television in a common area, and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. To-go breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Memphis? This hotel has facilities measuring 8000 square feet (743 square meters), including conference space.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
AutoZone Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Memphis Music Hall of Fame - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Handy Park - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
The Cotton Museum at the Memphis Cotton Exchange - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Memphis Rock 'n' Soul Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Belz Museum of Asian and Judaic Art - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Center for Southern Folklore - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Gibson Guitar Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
First Baptist Beale Street Church - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
FedEx Forum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Beale Street - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Court Square - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
New Daisy Theater - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Withers Collection Museum and Gallery - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Statue of Elvis - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton Memphis Downtown is Memphis Intl. Airport (MEM) - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for to-go breakfast: USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 28 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out fee: 50 percent of room rate (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Television in common areas
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 8000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 743
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Stair-free path to entrance
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel