Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hyatt Place Sacramento/Rancho Cordova in Rancho Cordova, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Fort Sutter State Historical Park and Sacramento Children's Museum. This hotel is 14.7 mi (23.7 km) from Golden1Center and 13.7 mi (22 km) from California State Capitol.
Make yourself at home in one of the 127 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with premium bedding, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.
Satisfy your appetite at Bakery Cafe, a restaurant which features a bar. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café. Continental breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Rancho Cordova? This hotel has facilities measuring 915 square feet (85 square meters), including a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom. It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
- Self parking fee: USD 7.00 per day
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 175 per stay) plus USD 100 one-time cleaning fee
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Free area shuttle
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Shared microwave