With a stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Edmonton in Edmonton (West Edmonton), you'll be a 4-minute drive from TELUS World of Science-Edmonton and 9 minutes from Yellowhead Casino. This eco-friendly hotel is 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from West Edmonton Mall and 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from Rogers Place.Rooms
Stay in one of 238 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and complimentary newspapers.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and a ballroom.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekends from 6:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Edmonton? This hotel has facilities measuring 35000 square feet (3252 square meters), including a conference center. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Oasis Centre - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
TELUS World of Science-Edmonton - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Palace Casino - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Yellowhead Casino - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Misericordia Community Hospital - 4.8 km / 3 mi
West Edmonton Mall - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
World Waterpark - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Galaxyland - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Royal Museum of Alberta - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
William Hawrelak Park - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Alberta Aviation Museum - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Royal Alexandra Hospital - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
The Valley Zoo - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Rutherford House - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Sir Wilfrid Laurier Park - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Edmonton is Edmonton Intl. Airport (YEG) - 37.8 km / 23.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 21 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Banquet hall
- -Conference center
- -Number of meeting rooms - 15
- -Conference space size (feet) - 35000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 3252
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available