With a stay at Omni Charlotte Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Charlotte, steps from EpiCentre and within a 5-minute walk of Blumenthal Performing Arts Center. This 4-star hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Discovery Place.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 374 guestrooms featuring MP3 docking stations and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and shopping on site.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Trade, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to noon for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Charlotte? This hotel has facilities measuring 16000 square feet (1486 square meters), including conference space.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
EpiCentre - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Bank of America Corporate Center - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Blumenthal Performing Arts Center - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Spectrum Center - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Light Factory - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
McGlohon Theatre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Charlotte City Center Visitor Info Center - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Spirit Square - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Discovery Place - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Levine Museum of the New South - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Johnson & Wales University - Charlotte - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Children's Theatre of Charlotte - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Bechtler Museum of Modern Art - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Fourth Ward Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Mint Museum Uptown - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Charlotte-Douglas Intl. Airport (CLT) - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
Concord, NC (USA-Concord Regional) - 27.6 km / 17.2 mi
The preferred airport for Omni Charlotte Hotel is Charlotte-Douglas Intl. Airport (CLT).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property Pets (no exotic animals) are subject to approval. A pet fee is required at check-in. A credit card is required to cover any potential damage caused by the pet. Pets must be crated when hotel staff members enter the room. Guests with pets must sign a waiver upon check-in.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from March to October.
- Pool access available from 11 AM to 9 PM.
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: USD 50 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 22 for adults and USD 10 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 125 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Shopping on site
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Poolside bar
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 19
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Couples/private dining
- -Conference space size (feet) - 16000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1486
- -Food and water bowls
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby