With a stay at Travelodge by Wyndham Edmonton West in Edmonton (West Edmonton), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of West Edmonton Mall and World Waterpark. This family-friendly hotel is 7.2 mi (11.5 km) from Rogers Place and 7.2 mi (11.7 km) from University of Alberta.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 215 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a complimentary water park, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Smittys, a restaurant which specializes in American cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Edmonton? This hotel has facilities measuring 750 square feet (70 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Oasis Centre - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Palace Casino - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
West Edmonton Mall - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
World Waterpark - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Galaxyland - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Misericordia Community Hospital - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
TELUS World of Science-Edmonton - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Yellowhead Casino - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Royal Museum of Alberta - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
John E. Poole Boardwalk - 8.1 km / 5.1 mi
Enjoy Centre - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
River Cree Casino - 8.8 km / 5.4 mi
The Valley Zoo - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Sir Wilfrid Laurier Park - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
William Hawrelak Park - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
The preferred airport for Travelodge by Wyndham Edmonton West is Edmonton Intl. Airport (YEG) - 39.9 km / 24.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Count on Us (Wyndham) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 8 AM to 10 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: CAD 15 for adults and CAD 10 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 15.00 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Picnic area
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Arcade/game room
- -Meeting rooms
- -Free water park access
- -Conference space size (feet) - 750
- -Conference space size (meters) - 70
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Outdoor furniture
- -Wheelchair accessible parking