Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Hotel Jacobs places you in the heart of Bruges, within a 15-minute walk of Bruges Market Square (Grote Markt) and Bruges Belfry (Belfort). This hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Basilica of the Holy Blood (Heilig Bloed Basiliek) and 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Groeningemuseum.Rooms
Stay in one of 23 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 8:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and multilingual staff.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Jan van Eyckplein - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Choco-Story Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Lamp Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Friet Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
St. Anne's Church - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Bladelin Court - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Bruges City Theater - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Folklore Museum - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Jerusalem Church - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Our Lady of the Pottery - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
The English Convent - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Historium - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
St. James's Church - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Bruges Market Square (Grote Markt) - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
St Sebastian's Guild - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest major airport is Ostende (OST-Ostend-Bruges Intl.) - 35.4 km / 22 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.12 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12.50 for adults and EUR 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Multilingual staff
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 3
- -Total number of rooms - 23
- -Year Built - 1926
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage