Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Grand Hyatt Goa in Bambolim, you'll be near the bay, within a 15-minute drive of Miramar Beach and Verna Industrial Estate. This 5-star resort is 11.1 mi (17.8 km) from Candolim Beach and 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from Calangute Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 314 air-conditioned rooms featuring MP3 docking stations and LCD televisions. Your Select Comfort bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features at this Baroque resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at The Verandah, one of the resort's 5 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 3 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Bambolim? This resort has facilities measuring 31977 square feet (2971 square meters), including a conference center. Guests may use a train station pick-up service for a surcharge, and free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Bambolim Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Goa Medical College and Hospital - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Goa University - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Odxel Beach - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Our Lady Of Pilar - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Vainguinim Beach - 6.4 km / 3.9 mi
Dona Paula Beach - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
Panaji Bridge - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
Fontainhas - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Goa State Museum - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Mandovi River - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Church of Our Lady of Immaculate Conception - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Dona Paula Jetty - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Bishop's Palace - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Goa Science Centre - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
The preferred airport for Grand Hyatt Goa is Goa (GOI-Dabolim) - 20.9 km / 13 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa. Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 16000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 8000 (from 4 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 1000 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Full-service spa
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Free valet parking
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Children's club (surcharge)
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Number of floors - 3
- -Number of buildings/towers - 3
- -Number of bars/lounges - 3
- -Year Built - 2011
- -Steam room
- -Beach towels
- -Picnic area
- -Total number of rooms - 314
- -Conference space size (feet) - 31977
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Number of restaurants - 5
- -Luggage storage
- -Indoor pool
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 2971