Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Grand Hyatt Goa, you'll be centrally located in Bambolim, within a 15-minute drive of Miramar Beach and Verna Industrial Estate. This 5-star resort is 11.1 mi (17.8 km) from Candolim Beach and 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from Calangute Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 314 guestrooms featuring MP3 docking stations and LCD televisions. Your Select Comfort bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. This Baroque resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at The Verandah, one of the resort's 5 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 3 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. A roundtrip airport shuttle and a train station pick-up service are provided for an additional charge.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Bambolim Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Goa Medical College and Hospital - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Goa University - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Odxel Beach - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Our Lady Of Pilar - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Vainguinim Beach - 6.4 km / 3.9 mi
Dona Paula Beach - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
Panaji Bridge - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
Goa State Museum - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Mandovi River - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Church of Our Lady of Immaculate Conception - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Dona Paula Jetty - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Bishop's Palace - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Goa Science Centre - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Caculo Mall - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
The preferred airport for Grand Hyatt Goa is Goa (GOI-Dabolim) - 20.9 km / 13 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 16000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 8000 (from 4 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 1000 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free wired Internet
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Poolside bar
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Spa tub
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Conference center
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Full-service spa
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Children's club (surcharge)
- -Free valet parking
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Number of bars/lounges - 3
- -Steam room
- -Beach towels
- -Picnic area
- -Couples/private dining
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Number of restaurants - 5
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Indoor pool
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking