Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Le Phenix Hotel places you in the heart of Lyon, within a 10-minute walk of Terreaux Square (Place des Terreaux) and Lyon Museum of Fine Arts (Musee des Beaux Arts). This boutique hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Lyon City Hall (Hotel De Ville) and 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Lyon Opera.
Make yourself at home in one of the 36 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your Select Comfort bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Lyon? This hotel has facilities measuring 1292 square feet (120 square meters), including a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway bed (available on Superior Triple room only). Contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Guest parking must be reserved prior to arrival. Parking can be reserved by contacting the property using the phone number on the confirmation received after booking via this Web site.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 13.00 for adults and EUR 13 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 19.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 12 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Vending machine