Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hôtel Alexandra, you'll be centrally located in Lyon, just a 3-minute walk from Textile Museum and 8 minutes by foot from Bellecour Square. This 4-star hotel is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from St. Jean Cathedral and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Lyon City Hall (Hotel De Ville).
Make yourself at home in one of the 34 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve onsite parking (surcharge). Please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Guests must present the credit card used for reservation when they check in.Each guestroom must have at least one adult.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Alcohol is not served or permitted at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 10 and EUR 18 for adults, EUR 10 and EUR 18 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 28 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free reception
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Parking (limited spaces)