With a stay at Hotel Altieri in Mestre (Favaro Veneto), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Forte Bazzera and Municipal Tower of Mestre. This hotel is 6.4 mi (10.4 km) from Port of Venice and 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from Grand Canal.Rooms
Stay in one of 26 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary continental breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Municipal Tower of Mestre - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Ferretto Square - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Forte Bazzera - 4.8 km / 3 mi
San Giuliano Park - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Forte Marghera - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Ospedale dell'Angelo - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Ca' Noghera Casino of Venice - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Port of Venice - 10.4 km / 6.4 mi
Tronchetto Waterbus Stop - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Papadopoli Gardens - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Casino of Venice - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Madonna dell'Orto - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Riva de Biasio Waterbus - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Scalzi Bridge - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Fondamenta Nuove - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Altieri is Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 2.10 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.80 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 2.40 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.20 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Free breakfast
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk