Located in Mestre (San Giuliano), Russott Hotel Venezia San Giuliano is within a 10-minute drive of Port of Venice and Grand Canal. This 4-star hotel is 5.1 mi (8.1 km) from Piazzale Roma and 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from Doge's Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 180 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Additional features at this hotel include wedding services, a television in a common area, and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, La Fontanella, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
San Giuliano Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Forte Marghera - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Municipal Tower of Mestre - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Ferretto Square - 3.1 km / 2 mi
Porto Marghera - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Forte Bazzera - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Villa Salus Hospital - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
Auchan - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Ospedale dell'Angelo - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Port of Venice - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Tronchetto Waterbus Stop - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Papadopoli Gardens - 8 km / 5 mi
Madonna dell'Orto - 8 km / 5 mi
Casino of Venice - 8 km / 5 mi
Fondamenta Nuove - 8 km / 5 mi
The preferred airport for Russott Hotel Venezia San Giuliano is Marco Polo Airport (VCE) - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 0.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.10 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 3.10 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.60 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 35 per person (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Conference center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge