Located in Mestre, Hotel Plaza Venice is within a 15-minute drive of Port of Venice and Grand Canal. This 4-star hotel is 5.6 mi (9 km) from Piazzale Roma and 5.6 mi (9.1 km) from St. Mark's Square.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 209 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
This smoke-free hotel has 8 floors in 1 building and offers discounted parking nearby.Dining
Grab a bite at Poseidon, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ferretto Square - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Municipal Tower of Mestre - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Porto Marghera - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Forte Marghera - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
San Giuliano Park - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Villa Salus Hospital - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Auchan - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Ospedale dell'Angelo - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Port of Venice - 8.6 km / 5.4 mi
Tronchetto Waterbus Stop - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Papadopoli Gardens - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Madonna dell'Orto - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Casino of Venice - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Fondamenta Nuove - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Palazzo Labia - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Plaza Venice is Marco Polo Airport (VCE) - 18 km / 11.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy) guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 0.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.10 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 3.10 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.60 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 7 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Number of restaurants - 2