Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Best Western Hotel Tritone in Mestre, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Port of Venice and Municipal Tower of Mestre. This 4-star hotel is 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from Piazzale Roma and 5.9 mi (9.4 km) from Grand Canal.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 66 air-conditioned guestrooms. Conveniences include phones and safes.Amenities
This smoke-free hotel has 7 floors in 1 building and offers discounted parking nearby.Dining
At Best Western Hotel Tritone, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, express check-out, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Piazza Ferretto - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Municipal Tower of Mestre - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Porto Marghera - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Forte Marghera - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
San Giuliano Park - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Ospedale dell'Angelo - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Villa Foscari La Malcontenta - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Port of Venice - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Tronchetto Waterbus Stop - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
Piazzale Roma - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Grand Canal - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
Palazzo Pisani Moretta - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Confraternity of St. Roch - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Palazzo Barbarigo - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Church of St. Roch - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Treviso (TSF) - 22.1 km / 13.7 mi
The preferred airport for Best Western Hotel Tritone is Venice (VCE-Marco Polo).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 5 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 4 for adults and EUR 4 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 14 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.10 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 7
- -One meeting room - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 66
- -Year Built - 1956
- -Express check-out