Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa places you in the heart of Cabo San Lucas, a 1-minute drive from Medano Beach and 8 minutes from Marina Cabo San Lucas. This 4-star resort is 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from Land's End and 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from The Arch.
Make yourself at home in one of the 223 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring microwaves and LED televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature jetted bathtubs and designer toiletries.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, 4 spa tubs, and outdoor tennis courts. Additional features at this resort include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
All-inclusive rates are available at this resort. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy local and international cuisine at South American Grill, one of the resort's 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee. Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Cabo San Lucas? This resort has 4520 square feet (420 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free valet parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Parties and events are allowed on site. Airport shuttle service is available on request from 8 AM to 4 PM. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between MXN 468 and MXN 500 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: MXN 155 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: MXN 155 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: MXN 400 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: MXN 200.00 (from 4 to 11 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Spring Break deposit: MXN 280.00 per stay for guests under 18 years old staying between 01 03 - 31 03
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Children's pool
- -Conference space
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Babysitting or childcare
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Supervised childcare/activities
- -Hair salon
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Health club
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Steam room
- -Wedding services
- -Children's club
- -Local Expert Concierge
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free self parking
- -Free valet parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Beach towels
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Children's club (surcharge)
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Pool umbrellas