Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Atlantida Lodge in Cahuita, you'll be on the beach, within a 15-minute drive of Cahuita National Park and Sloth Sanctuary of Costa Rica. This beach hotel is 15.3 mi (24.6 km) from Punta Uva Beach and 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Negra Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 31 guestrooms. Rooms have private furnished patios. Bathrooms feature showers with rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include desks and a turndown service, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden. Additional amenities at this hotel include concierge services, wedding services, and a picnic area. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Atlantida, a poolside steakhouse where you can enjoy drinks at the bar, take in the garden view, and even dine alfresco. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the poolside bar. Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Cahuita? This hotel has facilities measuring 100 square feet (9 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Negra Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kelly Creek Station - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Blanca Beach - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Cahuita National Park - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Sloth Sanctuary of Costa Rica - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Black Beach - 18 km / 11.2 mi
Playa Cocles - 19.4 km / 12.1 mi
Playa Chiquita - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
Punta Uva Beach - 24.6 km / 15.3 mi
Grand Beach - 27.9 km / 17.4 mi
Refugio Nacional de Vida Silvestre Gandoca-Manzanillo - 31.1 km / 19.4 mi
Hitoy Cerere Biological Reserve - 32.9 km / 20.4 mi
Limon Municipal Market - 42.8 km / 26.6 mi
Vargas Park - 42.9 km / 26.7 mi
Uvita Island - 43.5 km / 27 mi
The preferred airport for Atlantida Lodge is San Jose (SJO-Juan Santamaria Intl.) - 209.1 km / 129.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 10 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: USD 11 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Reception hall
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 31
- -Conference space size (feet) - 100
- -Year Built - 1979
- -Conference space size (meters) - 9
- -Luggage storage
- -Picnic area