Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at City Residence Chelles places you in the heart of Chelles, and within a 15-minute drive of Val d'Europe. This residence is 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from Disneyland® Paris and 11.8 mi (19.1 km) from Grands Boulevards.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 55 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Val d'Europe - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Tenon Hospital - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
Hospital Robert-Debre - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
Grands Boulevards - 19.1 km / 11.8 mi
City of Music - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
Disneyland® Paris - 19.6 km / 12.2 mi
Grande halle de la Villette - 20.2 km / 12.6 mi
Parc des Buttes Chaumont - 20.5 km / 12.7 mi
Parc de la Villette - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
La Geode - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
Zenith de Paris - 20.8 km / 12.9 mi
Philharmonie de Paris - 21.1 km / 13.1 mi
Canal Saint-Martin - 21.2 km / 13.2 mi
Davy Crockett Adventure - 22 km / 13.6 mi
Val d'Europe Shopping Center - 22 km / 13.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 26.2 km / 16.3 mi
Paris (ORY-Orly) - 42.7 km / 26.5 mi
The preferred airport for City Residence Chelles is Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 3:30 AM.
This hotel’s reception is open Tuesday to Saturday from 8 AM to 4 AM. On Sunday and Monday reception is open from 8 AM to 9 PM. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 5 per day
- Extended parking fee: EUR 5 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 15 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Laundry facilities
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 55
- -Number of floors - 6
- -Year Built - 2006