Hôtel Restaurant de la Poste et du Lion d'Or
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Hôtel Restaurant de la Poste et du Lion d'Or places you in the heart of Vezelay, a 3-minute drive from Vezelay Abbey and 8 minutes from Fontaines Salees Archeological Site. This hotel is 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from Chateau de Bazoches and 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from Musee de l'Avallonnais.
Make yourself at home in one of the 39 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of Hôtel Restaurant de la Poste et du Lion d'Or, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and an elevator (lift). Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a crib (infant bed) in the Standard Double or Twin Room, Superior Double or Twin Room and Triple Room. Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 9 PMIf you are planning to arrive after 9 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14.00 for adults and EUR 8.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15.00 per day
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.60 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Snack bar/deli
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -One meeting room
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Front desk (limited hours)