Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
In the heart of Vezelay, Hôtel Restaurant de la Poste et du Lion d'Or is within a 5-minute drive of Vezelay Abbey and Fontaines Salees Archeological Site. This hotel is 8.2 mi (13.1 km) from Chateau de Bazoches and 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from Musee de l'Avallonnais.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 39 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of Hôtel Restaurant de la Poste et du Lion d'Or, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
La Maison du Visiteur - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Eternity's Hill - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Vezelay Abbey - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Domaine Maria Cluny - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Fontaines Salees Archeological Site - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Chateau de Bazoches - 13.1 km / 8.2 mi
Tour de l'Horloge - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Musee de l'Avallonnais - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
Parc des Chaumes - 16.5 km / 10.2 mi
Chateau de Chastellux - 17.3 km / 10.7 mi
Caves of Arcy-sur-Cure - 19 km / 11.8 mi
Museum of Art and History Romain Rolland - 22.8 km / 14.2 mi
Vauvert Park - 23.2 km / 14.4 mi
Saint-Martin's Collegiate Church - 23.3 km / 14.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hôtel Restaurant de la Poste et du Lion d'Or is Paris (ORY-Orly) - 217.7 km / 135.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 9 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.60 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14.00 for adults and EUR 8.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Snack bar/deli
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -One meeting room
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible parking