Hotel Spa du Beryl
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Saint-Brevin-les-Pins, Hotel Spa du Beryl is by the ocean, within a 10-minute drive of Eglise des Pins and The Sea Serpent. This casino hotel is 15 mi (24.2 km) from La Baule Beach and 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from Maritime Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 99 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and facials. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Enjoy French cuisine at Le Cap, a beachfront restaurant which features a bar and an ocean view. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Saint-Brevin-les-Pins? This hotel has facilities measuring 10760 square feet (1000 square meters), including a conference center. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 20 per person, per night and includes use of:
- Swimming pool
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 10 March 2019 to 15 March 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- -Conference space
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Conference center
- -Free self parking
- -Computer station
- -24-hour front desk