With a stay at Hotel de l'Horloge in Besancon, you'll be 2.6 mi (4.3 km) from Musee des Beaux-Arts and 3.1 mi (5 km) from Besancon Citadel. This hotel is 3.6 mi (5.7 km) from Besancon Cathedral.Rooms
Stay in one of 43 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary weekday newspapers.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a health club or take in the view from a terrace.Dining
At Hotel de l'Horloge, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM and on weekends from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and an elevator. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Pelote Tower - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Place du 8 Septembre - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
University of Franche-Comte - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Musee des Beaux-Arts - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
City of Arts - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Hotel de Ville - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Palais Granvelle - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Besancon Cathedral - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi
Besancon Citadel - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
Citadel of Besancon - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
Porte Rivotte - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
Micropolis Conference Center - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Jean Minjoz Hospital - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Gouffre de Poudrey - 27.6 km / 17.1 mi
Musee Courbet - 27.7 km / 17.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel de l'Horloge is Mulhouse (MLH-EuroAirport) - 154.6 km / 96.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: 8:00 AM - noon
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.20 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 6.00 for adults and EUR 3.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -One meeting room
- -Health club
- -Outdoor furniture
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking