With a stay at Mercure Paris Massy Gare TGV, you'll be centrally located in Massy, 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from Paris Catacombs and 13 mi (20.9 km) from Paris Expo Porte de Versailles. This 4-star hotel is 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from Luxembourg Gardens and 13.6 mi (21.9 km) from Les Invalides.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 116 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at ARÔME, a restaurant which specializes in local cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Massy? This hotel has facilities measuring 2152 square feet (200 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Paris Catacombs - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
Paris Expo Porte de Versailles - 20.9 km / 13 mi
Luxembourg Gardens - 21.2 km / 13.2 mi
Les Invalides - 21.9 km / 13.6 mi
AccorHotels Arena - 22 km / 13.7 mi
Les Halles - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
Tour Montparnasse - 22.4 km / 13.9 mi
Lido - 23 km / 14.3 mi
Palace of Versailles - 23.5 km / 14.6 mi
Opera Bastille - 23.7 km / 14.7 mi
Notre-Dame - 25.1 km / 15.6 mi
Pantheon - 25.2 km / 15.6 mi
Rue Cler - 25.6 km / 15.9 mi
Eiffel Tower - 25.8 km / 16 mi
Champ de Mars - 25.8 km / 16 mi
The nearest airports are:
Orly Airport (ORY) - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Roissy-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) - 51.8 km / 32.2 mi
The preferred airport for Mercure Paris Massy Gare TGV is Orly Airport (ORY).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of ALLSAFE (Accor Hotels) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.13 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 9 and EUR 17.90 per person (approximately)
- Covered self parking fee: EUR 12 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Number of meeting rooms - 4
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 2152
- -Conference space size (meters) - 200
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance
- -Covered parking
- -Food and water bowls
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available