Cote Ouest Thalasso & Spa Les Sables d'Olonne Hotel
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Les Sables d'Olonne, Cote Ouest Thalasso & Spa Les Sables d'Olonne Hotel is on the boardwalk, a 4-minute drive from Bay of Biscay and 5 minutes from Les Sables d'Olonne Beach. This 4-star hotel is 2 mi (3.2 km) from Musee de l'Abbaye Sainte-Croix and 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from Olonnes Golf.
Make yourself at home in one of the 97 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature hair dryers and bathrobes.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy body treatments and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Additional features at this Belle Époque hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy French cuisine at Cote Ouest, a restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar, take in the pool view, and even dine alfresco. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Les Sables d'Olonne? This hotel has facilities measuring 646 square feet (60 square meters), including meeting rooms. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from April to September.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 23.00 for adults and EUR 9.00 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.21 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free beach cabanas
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Poolside bar
- -Spa services on site
- -Steam room
- -Free self parking
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Beach towels
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Indoor pool
- -Outdoor pool
- -Television in common areas
- -Electric car charging station
- -Free train station drop-off