Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Airport Hotel by The New Yorker in Cologne (Porz), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Fruit Museum and Golfclub Wahn. This hotel is 9.1 mi (14.6 km) from Wallraf-Richartz-Museum and 9.2 mi (14.9 km) from City Hall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 38 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Newport Restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 stars.
Know Before You Go
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Extended parking fee: EUR 8.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Cologne. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas