With a stay at Airport Hotel by The New Yorker in Cologne (Porz), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of LANXESS Arena and Cologne Trade Fair Grounds. This hotel is 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from Cologne Cathedral and 8.9 mi (14.4 km) from Palladium.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 38 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Newport Restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 5:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
City Center Porz - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Nature Reserve Wahner Heide - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Mediterana - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
LANXESS Arena - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Bensberg Town Hall - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Odysseum - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Cologne Triangle Panorama - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Cologne Trade Fair Grounds - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
German Sport and Olympics Museum - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Tanzbrunnen Köln - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Palladium - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi
Chocolate Museum - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Haymarket - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Hohe Strasse - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Schildergasse - 14.5 km / 9 mi
The preferred airport for Airport Hotel by The New Yorker is Cologne (CGN-Cologne - Bonn) - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property for check-in instructions. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Cologne. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 11 per person (approximately)
- Extended parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Meeting rooms
- -Food and water bowls