Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at The Forum in Ocean City (North End), you'll be a 1-minute drive from Boardwalk Adventures Water Park and 12 minutes from Atlantic City Boardwalk. This family-friendly motel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Ocean City Boardwalk and 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from Atlantic City Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 49 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace. Additional amenities at this motel include an arcade/game room and a picnic area.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at FROSTED, a restaurant where you can take in the pool view. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, laundry facilities, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ocean City Boardwalk - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Haunted Golf - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Snicklefritz Reef - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Boardwalk Adventures Water Park - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Playland's Castaway Cove - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Carey Stadium - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Wonderland Pier - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Congo Falls Adventure Golf - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Ocean City Beach - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Discovery Seashell Museum - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Clubhouse Lagoon - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Lucy the Elephant - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Corson's Inlet State Park - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Atlantic City Boardwalk - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
Atlantic City Beach - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Atlantic City, NJ (ACY-Atlantic City Intl.) - 26.5 km / 16.5 mi
Cape May, NJ (WWD-Cape May County) - 48 km / 29.8 mi
Millville, NJ (MIV-Millville Municipal) - 53 km / 33 mi
The preferred airport for The Forum is Atlantic City, NJ (ACY-Atlantic City Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM.
If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. During the month of May, weekday hours are 9 AM – 6 PM, and guests must check-in by 6 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol is not served or permitted at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Outdoor pool
- -Children's pool
- -Laundry facilities
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Arcade/game room
- -Number of floors - 3
- -Fully fenced
- -Picnic area
- -Total number of rooms - 49