Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Salt Lake Marriott Downtown at City Creek, you'll be centrally located in Salt Lake City, steps from Salt Palace and 5 minutes by foot from Tabernacle. This hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Salt Lake Temple and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Temple Square.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 510 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at Elevations, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Salt Lake City? This hotel has facilities measuring 13350 square feet (1240 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Utah Museum of Contemporary Art - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Salt Palace - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Museum of Church History and Art - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Abravanel Hall - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Family History Library - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Church History Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Eccles Theater - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
City Creek Center - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Capitol Theater - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Salt Lake Assembly Hall - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Tabernacle - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Joseph Smith Memorial Building - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Salt Lake Temple - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Temple Square - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Conference Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The preferred airport for Salt Lake Marriott Downtown at City Creek is Salt Lake City, UT (SLC-Salt Lake City Intl.) - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 11 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10.00 and USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 19 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Nearby parking fee: USD 20 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Snack bar/deli
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Vending machine
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Number of floors - 16
- -Year Built - 1981
- -Total number of rooms - 510
- -Number of meeting rooms - 21
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1240
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 13350