Located in Rohnert Park, DoubleTree by Hilton Sonoma - Wine Country is a 2-minute drive from Graton Resort and Casino and 7 minutes from Sonoma County Fairgrounds. This golf hotel is 4.4 mi (7.2 km) from Sonoma State University and 8 mi (12.8 km) from Charles M. Schulz Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 245 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Practice your swing on the golf course and enjoy other recreational amenities, such as outdoor tennis courts and an outdoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Bacchus, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). To-go breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Rohnert Park? This hotel has facilities measuring 18000 square feet (1672 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Foxtail Golf Club - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Scandia Family Fun Center - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Graton Resort and Casino - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Spreckels Performing Arts Center - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Sonoma State University - 7.2 km / 4.4 mi
Luther Burbank Home and Gardens - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
Railroad Square Historic District - 9.7 km / 6 mi
California Welcome Center - 9.7 km / 6.1 mi
Sonoma County Fairgrounds - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Sonoma County Museum - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Sonoma County Wildlife Rescue - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital - 11 km / 6.8 mi
St. Joseph Health - Sonoma County - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Crane Creek Regional Park - 11.7 km / 7.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
San Francisco Intl. Airport (SFO) - 101.3 km / 63 mi
Santa Rosa, CA (STS-Sonoma County) - 22.1 km / 13.7 mi
Novato, CA (NOT-Gnoss Field) - 36.9 km / 22.9 mi
Napa, CA (APC-Napa Valley) - 60.2 km / 37.4 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton Sonoma - Wine Country is San Francisco Intl. Airport (SFO).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; guests can access their rooms with a mobile device; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 38 per person (one-way)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per day
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per stay (maximum USD 50.00 per stay)
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Free wired Internet
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Conference space
- -Reception hall
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Golf course on site
- -Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 18000
- -Number of meeting rooms - 8
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tennis on site
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1672
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Pool hoist on site
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Free bicycles on site