Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Sonoma - Wine Country in Rohnert Park, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Foxtail Golf Club and Scandia Family Fun Center. This golf hotel is 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Spreckels Performing Arts Center and 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from Sonoma State University.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 245 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
While the golfer in the family is out on the course, try one of the other recreational amenities offered, such as outdoor tennis courts or an outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Bacchus, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Rohnert Park? This hotel has 18,000 square feet (2 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Foxtail Golf Club - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Scandia Family Fun Center - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Spreckels Performing Arts Center - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Sonoma State University - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Railroad Square Historic District - 9.7 km / 6.1 mi
California Welcome Center - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Sonoma County Fairgrounds - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
Sonoma County Museum - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
Luther Burbank Home and Gardens - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Sonoma County Wildlife Rescue - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Crane Creek Regional Park - 10.9 km / 6.7 mi
Redwood Empire Ice Arena - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Charles M. Schulz Museum - 12.8 km / 8 mi
Empire College - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Santa Rosa Junior College - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Santa Rosa, CA (STS-Sonoma County) - 22.1 km / 13.7 mi
Novato, CA (NOT-Gnoss Field) - 36.9 km / 22.9 mi
Napa, CA (APC-Napa Valley) - 60.2 km / 37.4 mi
San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) - 113.3 km / 70.4 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton Sonoma - Wine Country is San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 26 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: USD 8.00 per day
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per stay (maximum USD 50.00 per stay)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 27.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Tennis on site
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -One meeting room
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Reception hall
- -Golf course on site
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 3
- -Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- -Year Built - 1987
- -Conference space size (meters) - 2
- -Total number of rooms - 245
- -Conference space size (feet) - 18,000
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage