With a stay at Residence Inn by Marriott Roseville in Roseville (East Roseville Parkway), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Thunder Valley Casino and Westfield Galleria at Roseville. This hotel is 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from Historic Folsom and 11.1 mi (17.9 km) from McClellan Conference Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 90 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include microwaves and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an indoor pool and a spa tub. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and a picnic area.Dining
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of Residence Inn by Marriott Roseville. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held on select days. A complimentary continental breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Golfland Sunsplash - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Sutter Roseville Medical Center - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Sutter Roseville Engineering and Facilities - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Westfield Galleria at Roseville - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Fountains at Roseville - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Diamond Oaks Golf Club - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Maidu Museum - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Maidu Regional Park - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Johnson-Springview Park - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
All American Speedway - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Miner's Ravine Trail - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Placer County Fairgrounds - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Sunset Whitney Golf Course - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Sierra College - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
Utility Exploration Center - 8.1 km / 5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Sacramento Intl. Airport (SMF) - 42.2 km / 26.2 mi
Marysville, CA (MYV-Yuba County) - 52.9 km / 32.9 mi
The preferred airport for Residence Inn by Marriott Roseville is Sacramento Intl. Airport (SMF).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation This property accepts credit cards and debit cards; cash is not accepted
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Guests are provided with hand sanitizer and masks are required in public areas.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 250.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Tennis on site
- -Indoor pool
- -Snack bar/deli
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Picnic area
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Free reception
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Vending machine
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Visual alarms in hallways