When you stay at El Mouradi Club Selima in Port El Kantaoui, you'll be in the entertainment district, a 3-minute drive from Port El Kantaoui Beach and 8 minutes from Port El Kantaoui Harbour. This beach hotel is 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from Sousse Beach and 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from El Kantaoui Golf Course.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 572 guestrooms. Rooms have private balconies. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Spend the day on the private beach or dip into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and an arcade/game room.Dining
All-inclusive rates are available at this hotel. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Grab a bite at Yasmine, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink at the beach bar, the poolside bar, or one of 3 bars/lounges.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
El Kantaoui Golf Course - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Port El Kantaoui Beach - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Port El Kantaoui Harbour - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Zinebledi - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Mall of Sousse - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Sousse Beach - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Ribat of Sousse - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Stade Olympique - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Monastir (MIR-Habib Bourguiba Intl.) - 29.5 km / 18.3 mi
Enfidha (NBE) - 34.5 km / 21.4 mi
The preferred airport for El Mouradi Club Selima is Monastir (MIR-Habib Bourguiba Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. This property only accepts heterosexual married couples with or without children. A valid marriage certificate is required at check-in. Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the property. This only applies to local guests (Tunisian nationality).
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the property.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: TND 2.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Multilingual staff
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Poolside bar
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Children's pool
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Arcade/game room
- -Children's club (free)
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Marina on site
- -Beach sun loungers
- -On private beach
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Number of outdoor pools - 2
- -Number of bars/lounges - 3
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Beach bar
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel