Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Port Royal Ocean Resort & Conference Center in Port Aransas, you'll be on the boardwalk, within a 10-minute drive of Port Aransas Beach and Newport Dunes Golf Course. This beach condominium resort is 22.9 mi (36.9 km) from Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi and 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from JP Luby Surf Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 210 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while DVD players and cable programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include microwaves and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Dip into one of the 4 outdoor swimming pools or 3 spa tubs and enjoy other recreational amenities, which include outdoor tennis courts. Additional amenities at this condominium resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at Restaurant 361 (Seasonal), one of the condo resort's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Port Aransas? This condo resort has facilities measuring 7100 square feet (660 square meters), including a conference center. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Port Aransas Beach - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Newport Dunes Golf Course - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
JP Luby Surf Park - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Port Aransas Birding Center - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Leonabelle Turnbull Birding Center - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
IB Magee Beach Park - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Horace Caldwell Pier - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
University of Texas Marine Science Institute - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Port Aransas Nature Preserve at Charlie's Pasture - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Mollie Beattie Coastal Habitat Community - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Schlitterbahn Waterpark Corpus Christi - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
Conn Brown Harbor - 22.5 km / 14 mi
Rialto Theater - 23.7 km / 14.7 mi
Aransas Pass Aquatic Center - 26.3 km / 16.3 mi
Funtrackers Family Fun Center - 27.5 km / 17.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Rockport, TX (RKP-Aransas County) - 52.1 km / 32.4 mi
Corpus Christi, TX (CRP-Corpus Christi Intl.) - 53.7 km / 33.4 mi
The preferred airport for Port Royal Ocean Resort & Conference Center is Corpus Christi, TX (CRP-Corpus Christi Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the condo resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 12 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee (June - August): USD 19.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
This property is undergoing renovations from 25 August 2017 to 01 January 2020 (completion date subject to change). During renovations, the condo resort will make every effort to minimize noise and disturbance.
- -Tennis on site
- -Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- -Free self parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -24-hour business center
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Swim-up bar
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Number of floors - 3
- -Outdoor tennis courts - 4
- -Number of buildings/towers - 5
- -Number of spa tubs - 3
- -Number of outdoor pools - 4
- -Total number of rooms - 210
- -Conference space size (feet) - 7100
- -Conference space size (meters) - 660
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Picnic area
- -Meeting rooms