Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Port Royal Ocean Resort & Conference Center in Port Aransas, you'll be on the boardwalk, within a 15-minute drive of Port Aransas Beach and Whitecap Beach. This beach condominium resort is 22.9 mi (36.9 km) from Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi and 3.3 mi (5.4 km) from Mustang Island Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 210 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while DVD players and cable programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include safes and microwaves, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Dip into one of the 4 outdoor swimming pools or 3 spa tubs and enjoy other recreational amenities, which include outdoor tennis courts. Additional features at this condominium resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at Restaurant 361 (Seasonal), one of the condo resort's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Port Aransas? This condo resort has facilities measuring 7100 square feet (660 square meters), including a conference center. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mustang Island Beach - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
Newport Dunes Golf Course - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Port Aransas Beach - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
JP Luby Surf Park - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Port Aransas Birding Center - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Leonabelle Turnbull Birding Center - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
IB Magee Beach Park - 13 km / 8.1 mi
New Port Pass - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
Horace Caldwell Pier - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
University of Texas Marine Science Institute - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Port Aransas Nature Preserve at Charlie's Pasture - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Mollie Beattie Coastal Habitat Community - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
J P Luby - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Packery Channel - 16.8 km / 10.4 mi
Schlitterbahn Waterpark Corpus Christi - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Corpus Christi, TX (CRP-Corpus Christi Intl.) - 53.7 km / 33.4 mi
Rockport, TX (RKP-Aransas County) - 52.1 km / 32.4 mi
The preferred airport for Port Royal Ocean Resort & Conference Center is Corpus Christi, TX (CRP-Corpus Christi Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the condo resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 12 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Multilingual staff
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Shopping on site
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Poolside bar
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Swim-up bar
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Outdoor tennis courts - 4
- -Picnic area
- -Number of spa tubs - 3
- -Number of outdoor pools - 4
- -Conference space size (feet) - 7100
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-out
- -Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- -Tennis on site
- -Conference space size (meters) - 660
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available