Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Peace and Plenty Hotel and Beach Club places you in the heart of George Town, a 2-minute drive from Palm Bay Beach and 7 minutes from Hoopers Bay. This beach resort is 12.5 mi (20.1 km) from Emerald Bay Beach and 14.7 mi (23.6 km) from Tropic of Cancer Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 35 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden. Additional features at this Colonial resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Peace and Plenty, a restaurant which specializes in Caribbean cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Palm Bay Beach - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Hoopers Bay - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Rolletown Tombs - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Emerald Bay Beach - 20.1 km / 12.5 mi
Tropic of Cancer Beach - 23.6 km / 14.7 mi
Salt Pond - 26.5 km / 16.5 mi
Hermitage Tomb - 28.4 km / 17.6 mi
The preferred airport for Peace and Plenty Hotel and Beach Club is George Town (GGT-Exuma Intl.) - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50 (subject to availability)
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 35 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach towels
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room bottled water
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Marina on site
- -Total number of rooms - 35
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Number of floors - 2
- -Number of buildings/towers - 3
- -Year Built - 1958