With a stay at Novotel Melbourne South Wharf in South Wharf (Melbourne Central Business District), you'll be steps from Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre and DFO South Wharf. This 4-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from SEA LIFE Melbourne and 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Eureka Tower.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 347 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a terrace. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.Dining
Enjoy Italian cuisine at MR. Carpano Dining & Bar, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Yarra Riverfront - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Southbank Promenade - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
DFO South Wharf - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Collins Street - 1 km / 0.6 mi
SEA LIFE Melbourne - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Marvel Stadium - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Rialto Towers - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
South Melbourne Market - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Eureka Tower - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Flinders Lane - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Eureka Skydeck 88 - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Hamer Hall - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
St Paul's Cathedral - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Melbourne Arts Centre - 2 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 25.6 km / 15.9 mi
Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon) - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon) - 53.4 km / 33.2 mi
The preferred airport for Novotel Melbourne South Wharf is Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: AUD 200 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 38 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: AUD 24 per day
- Valet parking fee: AUD 50 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Stair-free path to entrance