Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite in Fish Camp, you'll be in the mountains, just steps from Sierra National Forest and a 4-minute drive from Yosemite Mountain Sugar Pine Railroad. This 4-star resort is 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Yosemite South Entrance and 5 mi (8 km) from Mariposa Grove.
Make yourself at home in one of the 302 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 indoor swimming pools, 5 spa tubs, and a sauna. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). If you're planning a day at a nearby theme park, you can hop on the shuttle (surcharge).
Enjoy local cuisine at Embers, one of the resort's 5 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Fish Camp? This resort has 15000 square feet (1394 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Free valet parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. An adult age 18 or older must assume all liability for the booking. Because Tenaya Lodge is a rural location guests should call the hotel if they need additional directions or information on how to get to the hotel. During winter months, chains may be necessary, even for four-wheel-drive vehicles. Bears inhabit this area. Do not leave food or beverages (including water) in vehicles and heed all other warnings issued by the lodge. Guests driving to the property should be aware of seasonal road closures. Hwy 120 (Tioga Pass) closes October through late June, restricting east-to-west travel across the park. Yosemite's eastern gate and Tuolumne Meadows are not accessible when Tioga Pass is closed. Guests are advised to check local weather and road conditions/closures with the California Department of Transportation before travel. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 19.95 for adults and USD 14.95 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 30.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa access
- Fitness center access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Self parking
- Valet parking
- Additional inclusions
- -Children's pool
- -Conference space
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Supervised childcare/activities
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Ski storage
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Arcade/game room
- -Poolside bar
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Picnic area
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Steam room
- -Wedding services
- -Children's club
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free self parking
- -Free valet parking
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- -Pool sun loungers
- -RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Children's club (surcharge)
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Smoke-free property
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Television in common areas
- -Electric car charging station