Located in Victoria, Howard Johnson Hotel & Suites by Wyndham Victoria Elk Lake is in a regional park, a 5-minute drive from The Gardens at HCP and 5 minutes from Cordova Bay Golf Course. This eco-friendly hotel is 3 mi (4.8 km) from Camosun College - Interurban Campus and 3 mi (4.9 km) from Pacific Institute for Sport Excellence.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 88 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a spa tub, a fitness center, and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a banquet hall.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at The Lakes Grillhouse, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the poolside bar. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 1:00 PM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Victoria? This hotel has facilities measuring 860 square feet (80 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Royal Oak Golf Club - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
The Gardens at HCP - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Camosun College - Interurban Campus - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Pacific Institute for Sport Excellence - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Cordova Bay Golf Course - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Uptown Center - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Dominion Astrophysical Observatory - 6.4 km / 4 mi
MayFair Shopping Centre - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Topaz Park - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Craigflower Manor - 8 km / 5 mi
Government Street - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Francis King Regional Park - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Victoria Police Historical Society Museum - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Chinatown - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Victoria, BC (YYJ-Victoria Intl.) - 16.8 km / 10.5 mi
Victoria, BC (YWH-Victoria Inner Harbour Seaplane Base) - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Roche Harbor, WA (RCE) - 71.4 km / 44.4 mi
Friday Harbor, WA (FRD) - 58.1 km / 36.1 mi
Friday Harbor, WA (FBS-Friday Harbor Sea Plane Base) - 55.6 km / 34.6 mi
The preferred airport for Howard Johnson Hotel & Suites by Wyndham Victoria Elk Lake is Victoria, BC (YYJ-Victoria Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Airport shuttle service is available on request from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- Pool access available from 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: CAD 10 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 25 per room (one-way)
- Covered self parking fee: CAD 5 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 40 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Poolside bar
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Spa tub
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 80
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 860
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Covered parking
- -Wheelchair accessible parking