Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Delta Hotels by Marriott Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort, you'll be centrally located in Victoria, within a 10-minute walk of Pacific Rim College and Market Square. This 4-star resort is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Chinatown and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Bastion Square.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 240 guestrooms featuring iPod docking stations. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an indoor pool, a spa tub, and an outdoor tennis court. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services. Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 10 km.Dining
Enjoy local cuisine at Lure Restaurant and Bar, a restaurant which features a bar and an ocean view. You can also stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Victoria? This resort has facilities measuring 3885 square feet (361 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lower Johnson Street - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Pacific Rim College - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Market Square - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Bastion Square - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The McPherson Playhouse - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Westside Village Shopping Centre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Chinatown - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Government Street - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Open Space Arts Center - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Greater Victoria Visitors & Convention Bureau - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Bay Centre - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Victoria Bug Zoo - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Miniature World - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Maritime Museum of British Columbia - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Greater Victoria Public Library - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Victoria, BC (YYJ-Victoria Intl.) - 26.4 km / 16.4 mi
Victoria, BC (YWH-Victoria Inner Harbour) - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Roche Harbor, WA (RCE) - 80.9 km / 50.3 mi
Friday Harbor, WA (FRD) - 67.6 km / 42 mi
Friday Harbor, WA (FBS-Friday Harbor Sea Plane Base) - 65.2 km / 40.5 mi
The preferred airport for Delta Hotels by Marriott Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort is Victoria, BC (YYJ-Victoria Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 19 and CAD 24.50 for adults, CAD 19 and CAD 22 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 20.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 35.00 per accommodation, per week (maximum CAD 70 per stay)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Computer station
- -Free area shuttle
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Lockers available
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 14
- -Conference space size (feet) - 3885
- -Conference space size (meters) - 361
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Express check-out
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Indoor pool
- -Tennis on site
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Assistive listening devices available