Located in Half Moon Bay, The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay is in the historical district, within a 5-minute walk of Half Moon Bay Golf Links and Pelican Point Beach. This 5-star hotel is 8.7 mi (14 km) from Mavericks Beach and 16.1 mi (26 km) from San Mateo County Event Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the guestrooms featuring iPod docking stations and Smart televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wired Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages. While the golfer in the family is out on the course, you can enjoy above-par recreational amenities such as outdoor tennis courts and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and shopping on site.Dining
Grab a bite at Navio, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Half Moon Bay? This hotel has facilities measuring 21100 square feet (1960 square meters), including conference space. RV/bus/truck parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Half Moon Bay Golf Links - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Pelican Point Beach - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Manhattan Beach - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Half Moon Bay State Beach - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Redondo Beach - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Cowell Ranch State Beach - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Poplar Beach - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Purisima Creek Redwoods - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Francis Beach - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Elmar Beach - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Venice Beach in Half Moon Bay - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Martins Beach - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Roosevelt Beach - 8.6 km / 5.4 mi
Dunes Beach - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Naples Beach - 9 km / 5.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) - 33.8 km / 21 mi
San Carlos, CA (SQL) - 28.1 km / 17.5 mi
Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.) - 63.6 km / 39.5 mi
Palo Alto, CA (PAO-Santa Clara County) - 42.8 km / 26.6 mi
San Jose, CA (SJC-Norman Y. Mineta San Jose Intl.) - 63.1 km / 39.2 mi
The preferred airport for The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay is San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 32 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 54 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 200 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Shopping on site
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Swimming pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Children's club (surcharge)
- -Golf course on site
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Electric car charging station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Steam room
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Outdoor furniture
- -Children's games
- -Outdoor tennis courts - 6
- -Number of meeting rooms - 16
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Indoor pool
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Tennis on site
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible spa
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Conference space size (feet) - 21100
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1960
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available