With a stay at Hotel Indigo Liverpool City Centre, you'll be centrally located in Liverpool, just a 5-minute walk from Royal Liver Building and 7 minutes by foot from Cavern Club. This 4-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Liverpool ONE and 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Concert Square.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 151 guestrooms featuring free minibar items and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a terrace.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Marco Pierre White, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 7:30 AM to 11:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Liverpool Town Hall - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Royal Liver Building - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Cunard Building - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Cavern Quarter - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Liverpool Pier Head Ferry Terminal - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Port of Liverpool Building - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Cavern Club - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Museum of Liverpool - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Liverpool ONE - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Royal Court Theatre - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Liverpool Playhouse - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Merseyside Maritime Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
International Slavery Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Neptune Theatre - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Clayton Square Shopping Centre - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) - 14.4 km / 9 mi
Manchester (MAN) - 59.3 km / 36.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Indigo Liverpool City Centre is Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 15.50 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 8.50 per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 40.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Couples/private dining
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Assistive listening devices available