Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Séjours et Affaires Caen Le Clos Beaumois places you in the heart of Caen, within a 15-minute walk of Eglise de la Sainte Trinite and Church of St. Pierre. This residence is 8 mi (12.9 km) from Festyland and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Caen Castle.
Make yourself at home in one of the 77 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and microwaves.
This residence has 4 floors in 1 building and offers wheelchair access.
Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and an elevator (lift). Planning an event in Caen? This residence has 215 square feet (20 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8.50 for adults and EUR 4.25 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 3 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 4 per pet, per night
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: EUR 45
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.70 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Front desk (limited hours)