Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Chateau On The Lake Resort Spa and Convention Center in Branson, you'll be on a lake, a 1-minute drive from Table Rock Lake and 7 minutes from Titanic Museum. This 4-star resort is 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from Silver Dollar City and 8.7 mi (13.9 km) from Branson Landing.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 175 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find outdoor tennis courts, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at one of the resort's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Branson? This resort has facilities measuring 43500 square feet (4041 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Table Rock Lake - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Moonshine Beach - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Table Rock Dam - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Highway 76 Strip - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Showboat Branson Belle - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Welk Resort Theatre - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Branson Craft Mall - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Table Rock Lake State Park - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Branson Famous Theatre - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Pointe Royale Golf Course - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Branson Central Theatre - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Curling Vine Winery - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Mount Pleasant Winery - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Runaway Mountain Coaster at Branson Mountain Adventure Park - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Icon Theater - 5 km / 3.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Branson, MO (BKG) - 24.7 km / 15.4 mi
Harrison, AR (HRO-Boone County Regional) - 50.6 km / 31.5 mi
Springfield, MO (SGF-Springfield-Branson National) - 97.8 km / 60.8 mi
The preferred airport for Chateau On The Lake Resort Spa and Convention Center is Springfield, MO (SGF-Springfield-Branson National).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests requesting a pet-friendly room must contact the property in advance using the information located in their booking confirmation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa access
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Children's club/arcade access
- Partner property pool access
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD $10.00 and USD $18.00 for adults, USD $5.00 and USD $9.00 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per stay
- Early check-in fee: USD 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 30.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Free self parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Arcade/game room
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Children's club (surcharge)
- -Marina on site
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Steam room
- -Picnic area
- -Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- -Number of floors - 10
- -Year Built - 1997
- -Total number of rooms - 175
- -Conference space size (feet) - 43500
- -Conference space size (meters) - 4041
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Indoor pool
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms