Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Saint-Herblain, Appart'City Nantes Saint-Herblain is within a 15-minute drive of Zenith de Nantes and Jules Verne Museum. This residence is 5.2 mi (8.3 km) from Passage Pommeraye and 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from Nantes Cathedral.
Make yourself at home in one of the 76 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. 51-cm LCD televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wired Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided weekly.
This smoke-free residence has 2 floors in 1 building and offers wheelchair access.
Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7 AM to 9 AM and on weekends from 8 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, express check-in, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Saint-Herblain? This residence features 215 square feet (20 square meters) of event facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The front desk is open during the following times:Monday - Friday: 8 AM - 8 PM Saturday - Saturday: 8 AM - 5 PMIf you are planning to arrive after 8 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Reception opening hours are 7 AM to midday, and 2 PM to 8 PM Monday to Friday.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Alcohol is not served or permitted at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8,50 for adults and EUR 3,00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 3 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per day (maximum EUR 56 per stay)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 12 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 12 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.75 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-in
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Free wired Internet