Located in Buffalo (Downtown Buffalo), Wyndham Garden Buffalo Downtown is within a 5-minute drive of Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus and Shea's Performing Arts Center. This hotel is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Buffalo Niagara Convention Center and 2 mi (3.2 km) from Canalside.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 100 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional amenities at this hotel include gift shops/newsstands and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility. Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 1 mi.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Carltons Grill, a café which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Buffalo? This hotel features 1625 square feet (151 square meters) of event facilities. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Buffalo General Medical Center - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Roswell Park Cancer Institute - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
University at Buffalo - Downtown Campus - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Wilcox Mansion - Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural National Historic Site - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Theater of Youth - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Shea's Performing Arts Center - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Tralf Music Hall - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Buffalo Visitor Center - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Market Arcade Building - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Paul Robeson Theater - 1.6 km / 1 mi
African American Cultural Center - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Fountain Plaza - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Kleinhans Music Hall - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Buffalo and Erie County Public Library - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Buffalo, NY (BUF-Buffalo Niagara Intl.) - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi
Niagara Falls, NY (IAG-Niagara Falls Intl.) - 33.9 km / 21.1 mi
The preferred airport for Wyndham Garden Buffalo Downtown is Buffalo, NY (BUF-Buffalo Niagara Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Airport shuttle service is available on request from 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM. Train station shuttle service is available on request from 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8.00 and USD 25.00 for adults, USD 4.00 and USD 20.00 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 25.00 per room (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 0.00 (one-way), (up to 18 years old)
- Valet parking fee: USD 18.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: USD 25.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.88 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free area shuttle
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 151
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1625
- -Free train station pickup
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Wheelchairs available on site
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available