When you stay at Radisson Resort at the Port in Cape Canaveral, you'll be connected to the convention center, within a 5-minute drive of Manatee Sanctuary Park and Cherie Down Park. This resort is 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Golf-N-Gator and 1.9 mi (3 km) from Victory Casino Cruises.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 284 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and an outdoor tennis court. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Grab a bite at one of the resort's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-out. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Traxx at Jungle Village - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Manatee Sanctuary Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Cherie Down Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Cherie Down Park Beach - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Victory Casino Cruises - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Golf-N-Gator - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Cocoa Beach Pier - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Port Canaveral - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Alan Shepard Park - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
East Coast Surfing Hall of Fame - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Dinosaur Store and Museum - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Air Force Space and Missile History Center - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Lori Wilson Park - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
I Dream Of Jeannie Lane - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Cocoa Beach Beach - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Orlando Intl. Airport (MCO) - 73.9 km / 45.9 mi
Orlando Melbourne Intl. Airport (MLB) - 38.6 km / 24 mi
The preferred airport for Radisson Resort at the Port is Orlando Intl. Airport (MCO).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a smoke detector, a security system, and window guards Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
If you are planning to arrive after 1:00 AM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safety Protocol (Radisson) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines and the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 33 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 0 (one-way)
- Self parking fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free wired Internet
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Poolside bar
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Children's pool
- -Spa tub
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Vending machine
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Electric car charging station
- -Meeting rooms
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tennis on site
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available